You will benefit from
- Free, independent valuations of your existing home
- No estate agent fees or advertising costs
- Expert help and advice to sell your home – from initial valuation to legal completion
How does it work
- View our show homes and find out more about our stunning range of three and four-bedroom riverside homes available on the Assisted Move scheme.
- Choose the perfect plot for you and pay a £500 deposit to reserve your new home for 6 weeks. The deposit is refundable if your home is not sold within that time.
- Our sales team will organise two independent valuations of your existing property and we will agree a marketing price with you.
- We will then instruct the chosen estate agent to market your home and cover all estate agent’s fees.
- The estate agent has six weeks in which to sell your home. Our sales team will stay in close contact with the agent to ensure the sale of your home is being given the highest possible priority.
- You just need to be available to carry out viewings of your property.
- If a buyer is found within the six-week period*, our team will take you through the final process and legal completion of the sale – leaving you free to enjoy your brand-new home!**
- The Government-backed Help to Buy scheme – which enables you purchase a home here for as little as 5% deposit, is also available in conjunction with our Assisted Move scheme.
Our Assisted Move scheme is open to second time buyers, or anyone with an existing property to sell. The scheme is only offered on selected plots at Infinity Riverside. Terms and conditions apply. Contact our sales team for further details.